Saturday, January 28, 2017

Welcome to Our America!

I have created this blog to post a fictional political story.  Some of the story will reflect current (at least at the time it is written) political situations.  Some of the story will reflect past historical political situations.  There are, also, some personal experiences, but all these resources will reflect additional fictional qualities.

This will be an ongoing story of conflict in all levels of relationship.  There will be marital, business, governmental, and friendship relations that will be stretched.  Some of these relationships will die, while others will be incredibly strengthened.

I am a Christian writer, so you can be sure that this material will lack any offensive qualities, such as profanity, and detailed sexual content.  It is possible that I may offend your political leanings.  While I will try not to, it is likely that there will be times my own personal political leanings will come out more positively.  However, I will not apologize for having an opinion, nor will I expect one from you should we disagree.

Be sure to subscribe so you get updates when the next posting of the ongoing story is available.  Please comment and I will be happy to respond.

God bless!  God bless our America!

David Bassett

No comments:

Post a Comment